If you are a user with system administrator permissions, please follow the below steps to create a new user account. If you are not a system administrator and would like a user account in Navarik Inspection, please get in touch with a system administrator at your company.
1. The first step is to create a person account
- Navigate to the Catalogue (or Master Data) menu >> Company/ People Directory
- Click on the company you would like to add the person to
- In the company record, click on the office that you want to add the person to
d. Click "Add Person" (the Create Person dialog box appears)
e. Fill in the required fields (these fields are marked with an asterisk *)
f. Click "Save". The person is added and displayed in the company record.
3. Ask the user to sign into Navarik Inspection with their email address
4. Once the user has logged in, user roles can be assigned
a. Navigate to the Catalogue (or Master Data) menu >> User Accounts
b. Search for the user
c. Modify >> add the required user roles
5. Ask the user to sign in