If a Time Log is set as required on the nomination, the inspector must submit a time log in Navarik Inspection before they are allowed to create an Invoice.
To Submit a Time Log
1. Click View Time Log from the Actions menu on the Worksheet to access the time log for that inspection.
2. Click the wrench icon to open the time log event fields.
3. Fill in all relevant event times for the inspection. If an event is marked with a * (red asterisk) it has been set as required by the system owner company.
4. If a necessary event is not displayed in the time log edit form, click the + icon to add a new event to the time log. Unnecessary events can be removed by clicking the - icon.
5. Any delays encountered during the inspection can be entered in the Delays section of the time log.