The NIM system does not come with a Client Company, however, at least one Client Company is required in order to save a job order. To create the Client Company and set a client company role, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Directory --> Company/People Directory
- Click “Create Company”
3. Fill out the “Create Company” form and click “Save” (make sure the address is provided)
4. The company is saved and the view all company page is displayed
5. A company role is required for the new company. Navigate back to the company page by clicking the company name link
6. Click “Edit Company Roles” from the “Actions” drop-down menu on the upper right corner of the screen
7. Tick the “Client Company” checkbox and click “Save” NOTE: If you do not select the “Client Company” checkbox, the company will remain a “Contact Company” (similar to a phone book entry) and cannot be used in a job order. Only companies with the “Client Company” role are able to be used.
8. Click “Add Person”
9. Fill out the “Create Person” form and click “Save” (make sure address/phone/email are provided)
You’re all set! Enjoy the NIM system.